1 m Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable (50/125) - LC to ST
This Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable (50/125) - LC to ST is built with genuine Corning Glass, has ceramic ferrules and a 50/125 micron core, this cable is suitable for extremely high speed data transmissions such that you would find in 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 Gb/s) networks.
Networx™ top quality, 1m Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable (50/125) - LC to ST will unleash the power of your Local Area Network. These cables are suitable for the demands of high speed data transmissions that are commonly found in today's ethernet (1 Gb/s to 10 Gb/s) networks. Perfect for audio, video and data transmission applications. Each jumper cable is constructed using Genuine Corning Glass and shipped in individually sealed bags to ensure they arrive in perfect condition. Founded in 1851, Corning Glass has been on the forefront of glass technologies. Makers of LCD glass, Gorilla Glass, Fiber Optic Glass and much more, Corning will continue to innovate far into the future. Test results for the individual patch cable will be included in each bag. Color coded connectors assist with identification during the installation process to make installation easy for anyone. All the Networx™ fiber optic patch cables are backed by a lifetime warranty. We also offer custom built Fiber Optic Assemblies. If you don't see what you need contact us with your requirements.
- Core Diameter: 50/125 micron
- Insertion loss: typically less than 0.10 dB (LC); 0.30 dB (ST)
- Return loss: greater than 20dB
- Ceramic Ferrules for increased durability
- FOCIS-3 TIA/EIA-568-B.3 compliant
- Connectors: (LC) Small form factor with latch; (ST) Bayonet twist locking system
- Used primarily for high speed data communications such as Gigabit Ethernet
- Ultra Physical Contact (UPC) Polished Fiber
- Built with Corning Glass